Today we are joined by Jashin Howell. He is a 7 figure earner in the Network Marketing profession and he is here to share with us how to deal with being too busy when building a network marketing business.
How to deal with being too busy when building a network marketing business
Tweet this now “Jashin Howell shares how to deal with being too busy when building a network marketing business”
Signs you are too busy:
- You often are forgetting things like your keys
- You get frustrated and short with loved ones
- You can’t sleep because you are worried about all the stuff you need to get done
- Headaches tense muscles
- You’re just not happy
- Sharpen your saw before you cut down the trees.
- Don’t forget to stop and take time to do the things that attracted you to a business like this.
- Don’t waste time doing things that don’t matter. Abandon the “busy” myth. Where are you spending your time? The average american spends 5 hours watching TV everyday.
The Big Takeaway
Get passionate about what you are doing. Remember why are you doing what you are doing. Find the time from wasted areas.
Truly live by your highest priorities.
Never cut quality time from you family. Your family is what keeps your love tank full which allows you to reach your highest potential. If your love tank is empty you will never reach what you are truly capable of.
Recommended Book that will help you have better relationships with your family and your team:
The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman